Saturday, September 15, 2012

HOW CORINE, WIFE OF GEORGE DUKE DIED


Corine Duke( Wife of Jazz Legend- George Duke) died of cancer on the 19th of July[which is last two weeks' Thursday]

George Duke is one pianist I love his harmony and I know that if it takes chords, runs and licks to save a dying soul, G.D

would have saved his wife. This is a great loss to him. He actually posted this online;

“First of all I would like to thank all of you for your sentiments during this time of great loss for my family! Having said that I hope you will understand when I say that Corine was not one who enjoyed the spotlight or pomp and circumstance. Therefore we will have a private immediate family only funeral service at Forest Lawn in North Hollywood on Tuesday July 24th 2:30pm at the Old North Church. You are certainly welcome to send flowers or any correspondence but I respectfully request that you not plan to attend in order to allow for my family to grieve in private. Personally I am OK though I can't stop weeping. I will come up for air eventually but please allow me time. The response to Corine's passing has been overwhelming and it is obvious that she was dearly loved by so many and for that I am proud and thankful. I love you all and will be my same old jolly self in the not too distant future - though I will NEVER forget this life altering moment and will never be the same again....George Duke”

Let's pray for God to grant him fortitude to bear the loss.

If you love George Duke, show it by posting your prayers like a comment.

NULL

A students of statistics sophomore year, loves computers and the internet, has fun writing and blogging, and uses his spare time learning to communicate with his computer using codes. . have fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 TECMIE iCENTER.

.