Friday, May 4, 2012

BEST JOKE OF THE DAY

Please join me in thanking and praising Baba GOD for His blessings αnd favor in my life . I tell you guys, its good to have the fear of God at heart and to be honest. I Was coming home last tuesday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ behold what I found inside; $20,000 dollars!! Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home and when ...I emptie...d It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM
card and an Iphone. I thought about throwing the sim away and keep the phone and also dispose d documents and keep the money. After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that †ђξ owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it
was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and i handed him the bag. he offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down, he collected my number and i left. Yesterday he called me A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ offered me a job at Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW X6
As I was smiling and testing the car my sister just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya Wake up!! Eba don ready"TGIF

NULL

A students of statistics sophomore year, loves computers and the internet, has fun writing and blogging, and uses his spare time learning to communicate with his computer using codes. . have fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 TECMIE iCENTER.

.